Membership & Benefits
- You can be either a member through your Neuroscience Nursing organization or apply as an individual member.
- If you are currently a member of a WFNN member organization, you are also a member of WFNN.
- If you apply for individual member status, fees are based on your Hinari status.
- HINARI 1 – $10 US
- HINARI 2 – $20 US
- Others – $50 US.
These dues are to be paid to the WFNN Secretary / Treasurer.
- If you participate in neuroscience organization or a specialty organization whose focus is the care of the neuroscience patient, please contact the WFNN Secretary / Treasurer for more information.
How to become a Society Member
- Society must have 25 or more nurses active in the neuroscience field.
- The Society must submit an application.
- The Society must send two copies of its constitution, list of officers and members, along with their email addresses to WFNN Secretary / Treasurer.
How to become an Individual Member
- Must be a resident in a country NOT represented by a member society.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
Benefits of membership
- Reduced registration at WFNN Meetings.
- Access to research awards and grants.
- Ability to communicate with nurses throughout the world on issues related to neuroscience nursing.
- Ability to influence neuroscience nursing within your community as well as globally.
- Access to the International Brain Waves Newsletter, the official newsletter of WFNN.
- Obtain the latest information from the World Health Organization (WHO), regarding their prevention and treatment of neurological disorders.